Prashant is currently on the job market looking for Security Researcher roles! Reach out to him via email if you wish to chat.
He is advised by Dr. Sean W. Smith (applied cryptography) and Dr. Sergey Bratus (language-theoretic security). Prashant spent the summers of 2016, 2017, and 2018 at SRI International (Stanford Research Institute), Menlo Park, CA to work with Dr. Ulf Lindqvist, Dr. Gabriela Ciocarlie, Dr. Bogdan Copos, and Dr. Michael Locasto.Prashant is interested in the following areas of Computer Security and Privacy:
- Language-Theoretic Security
- Security of Critical Infrastructure
- Internet of Things Security and Privacy
- Social Aspects of Privacy
Feel free to stop by his office 061 Sudikoff, and he is happy to talk about a wide range of topics!
Prashant earned his M.S in computer science from Dartmouth College, NH, USA (June 2017) and B.E in computer science and engineering from College of Engineering, Guindy -- Anna University in Chennai, India (May 2015) (Ranked #9 in India -- https://www.nirfindia.org/2019/EngineeringRanking.html).
- February 2021: CVD paper accepted at IFIP CIP conference 2021.
- February 2021: Pegmatite paper accepted at LangSec 2021
- October 2020: Prashant's IoTHound paper won the Best Paper Award at IoT'20 originally to be held at Malmo Sweden!
- July 2020: Prashant will be serving as the Local Chair for NSPW 2020.
- June 2020: Our paper on fingerprinting IoT devices was accepted at the IoT Conference originally scheduled to be held in Malmo, Sweden.
- ... more