Pronounced as : PRUH-shanth uh-NAN-thuh-RAH-munWelcome to Prashant Anantharaman's web page and thanks for visiting! He hopes to pursue a career in research and teaching computer systems security.
He is advised by Dr. Sean W. Smith (applied cryptography) and Dr. Sergey Bratus (language-theoretic security). Prashant spent the summers of 2016, 2017 and 2018 at SRI International (Stanford Research Institute), Menlo Park, CA to work with Dr. Ulf Lindqvist, Dr. Gabriela Ciocarlie, Dr. Bogdan Copos and Dr. Michael Locasto.Prashant's areas of interest are -
- Applied Cryptography
- Language-theoretic Security
- Formal verification to improve safety and security of systems
- Fuzzing Techniques
Feel free to stop by his office 063 Sudikoff, and he is happy to talk about a wide range of topics!
Prashant earned his M.S in computer science from Dartmouth College, NH, USA (June 2017) and B.E in computer science and engineering from College of Engineering, Guindy -- Anna University in Chennai, India (May 2015) (Ranked #8 in India -- https://www.nirfindia.org/EngineeringRanking.html).
- January 2019: Prashant will present their work on LangSec in IoT at Nullcon, Goa, India on March 2nd, 2019.
- November 2018: PhasorSec and ELFbac-Spectre (Ghostbusters) received a lot of press coverage -- check out https://prashant.at/home/media.
- October 2018: Prashant and Kartik Palani's work on PhasorSec appeared at IEEE SmartGridComm 2018.
- October 2018: Prashant and .bx present their work on ELFbac and Sprectre at BSides Augusta on October 20th, 2018.
- August 2018: Prashant will co-present their work on LangSec in the future at NSPW 2018, Windsor, UK.
- ... more