Pronounced as : PRUH-shanth uh-NAN-thuh-RAH-mun
He is advised by Dr. Sean W. Smith (applied cryptography) and Dr. Sergey Bratus (language-theoretic security). Prashant spent the summers of 2016, 2017 and 2018 at SRI International (Stanford Research Institute), Menlo Park, CA to work with Dr. Ulf Lindqvist, Dr. Gabriela Ciocarlie, Dr. Bogdan Copos and Dr. Michael Locasto.Prashant's areas of interest are -
- Applied Cryptography
- Language-theoretic Security
- Formal verification to improve safety and security of systems
- Fuzzing Techniques
Feel free to stop by his office 063 Sudikoff, and he is happy to talk about a wide range of topics!
Prashant earned his M.S in computer science from Dartmouth College, NH, USA (June 2017) and B.E in computer science and engineering from College of Engineering, Guindy -- Anna University in Chennai, India (May 2015) (Ranked #8 in India -- https://www.nirfindia.org/EngineeringRanking.html).
- June 2019: Prashant presented his work done with SRI International on the DARPA RADICS program titled 'TIGR' at the CREDC Summer Symposium in St. Charles, IL.
- June 2019: Prashant attended SummerCon 2019 in New York City.
- May 2019: Prashant attended the SAFEDOCS PI meeting at Arlington, VA to kickstart the new parser verification program.
- April 2019: Prashant presented their work on Mismorphisms and Weird Machines at the Security Protocols Workshop in Cambridge, UK.
- January 2019: Prashant will present their work on LangSec in IoT at Nullcon, Goa, India on March 2nd, 2019.
- ... more