I earned my PhD in Computer Science from Dartmouth College in May 2022 after defending my thesis titled "Protecting Systems From Exploits Using Language-Theoretic Security." I worked with Dr. Sean W. Smith and Dr. Sergey Bratus during my time there. Additionally, Dr. Shagufta Mehnaz and Dr. Natarajan Shankar served on my thesis committee. I also spent the summers of 2016, 2017, and 2018 at SRI International (Stanford Research Institute), Menlo Park, CA.I am interested in the following areas of Computer Security and Privacy:
- Language-Theoretic Security
- Secure File Format Design
- Security of Critical Infrastructure
- Internet of Things Security and Privacy
- Social Aspects of Privacy
- I am always on the lookout for new books to read. You can check my recommendations here.
- October 2023: We published multiple blog posts outlining our new HTTP request smuggling findings: https://blog.narfindustries.com
- October 2023: We received a $1.86M contract from ARPA-H to work on improving the interoperability of electronic health records.
- September 2023: Prashant will join the CEG Alumni Association North America (CEGAANA) board as the Joint Secretary on a two year term.
- September 2022: Slides from my Nullcon talk are available in the "Talks" page
- June 2022: I will be speaking at Nullcon Goa 2022 in September 2022.
- ... more