I earned my PhD in Computer Science from Dartmouth College in May 2022 after defending my thesis titled "Protecting Systems From Exploits Using Language-Theoretic Security." I worked with Dr. Sean W. Smith and Dr. Sergey Bratus during my time there. Additionally, Dr. Shagufta Mehnaz and Dr. Natarajan Shankar served on my thesis committee. I also spent the summers of 2016, 2017, and 2018 at SRI International (Stanford Research Institute), Menlo Park, CA to work with Dr. Ulf Lindqvist, Dr. Gabriela Ciocarlie, Dr. Bogdan Copos, and Dr. Michael Locasto.I am interested in the following areas of Computer Security and Privacy:
- Language-Theoretic Security
- Secure File Format Design
- Security of Critical Infrastructure
- Internet of Things Security and Privacy
- Social Aspects of Privacy
- Outreach and mentorship is extremely important to me. I am happy to mentor people early in their research careers seeking advise. Please set an appointment with me by clicking here.
- I am always on the lookout for new books to read. You can check my recommendations here.
- September 2022: Slides from my Nullcon talk are available in the "Talks" page
- June 2022: I will be speaking at Nullcon Goa 2022 in September 2022.
- May 2022: I defended my PhD thesis and graduated from Dartmouth.
- Feb 2022: I will be hosting a panel discussion on File Format security at the 2022 LangSec workshop
- Feb 2022: Two papers accepted at the 2022 LangSec workshop
- ... more